The Eyes of Project Bokuho: Top Five MILFS in Fighting Games


I personally don't what made me bring up this topic, but what else do I have to do? Since I have a fetish for MILFS, I might as well do this now. Even though most fighting games tend to focus on heroes and villains of a young age, where would they be if it weren't for their strong, and very attractive mommies? Some are known for their personality, sexiness, or even the very mysterious aura around them. Here are the top five MILFS in Fighting Games!

5. Nina Williams


A full-time assassin, and somehow a mother of Steve Fox? You have science to thank for that. It's true that she isn't going to win the "Mother of Year" Award because she is in fifth place, but it doesn't mean that I don't like her as a character. I always liked Nina for an assassin, because there is always something about her that's mysterious. If you like seeing female assassins kick some tail with style while looking sexy, then Nina is the choice for you.

4. Miyako


There really isn't much known about this character other than the fact that she is the head of DOATEC Japan. But of course, she is the mother of Kokoro who is a Ba Ji Quan fighter. But Miyako sure knows how to pass on her good lucks in style. That's the power of genetics for you.

3. Jun Kazama


Jun Kazama--mother of Jin Kazama--is one of my personal favorites in the Tekken series. I've always loved her for both fighting style and her personality towards the other characters. Her beauty has no limits either, I guess that's another reason why I'm so attracted to her. Jun may not have been in many games, but she will always be my Queen of Tekken ♥♥♥

2. Ayame


Ayame is the mother of both Kasumi and Ayane. She is very calm, peaceful and very loving towards her two daughters. Of course if it weren't for Raidou...nevermind. It's unknown if Ayame will make an appearance in Dead or Alive 6, but there is no doubt that she will have some reference in the story.

1. Sophitia


Sophitia is the mascot of the Soulcalibur series. Personally, she's one of my favorite characters because of both her fighting style and personality. She has made many rough and difficult decisions, and even teaming up with the enemy who she despised deeply, for the sake of protecting her new born daughter Pyrrha. I hope she returns in Soulcalibur VI or Soulcalibur: Unbreakable Souls, because she deserves to be in the spotlight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment